Roots with extensions-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shereehair

Reaction score
I have a client that has blonde bonded extensions in a full head she wants me to do her roots what is the best method for me to use she has bleach her natural is a dirty blonde any help is much appreciated thanks xxx

What do you need help with colour selection or application I'm confused?

What do you need help with colour selection or application I'm confused?
Sorry I've just read it I didn't really know how to explain lol I need help with a bit of both to be honest method and colour selection xx

Sorry I've just read it I didn't really know how to explain lol I need help with a bit of both to be honest method and colour selection xx

Section off all of the top section that has no extensions in, and the front side pieces that have no extensions in, plait all the extensions tightly (not too tight) in the back. Now just work on the top and sides with your foils, no colour on the extensions.

Without enough info on natural depth and target depth I can't really advise you on colour.

Section off all of the top section that has no extensions in, and the front side pieces that have no extensions in, plait all the extensions tightly (not too tight) in the back. Now just work on the top and sides with your foils, no colour on the extensions.

Without enough info on natural depth and target depth I can't really advise you on colour.
This is the only photo I ha e of her root

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    499.9 KB

Latest posts

Back