Rose gold but dark?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottydolly

Reaction score
Ok... So the rose gold blonde... Love it... Question is in theory would mixing the same tones but in a darker base do anything particularly pretty? Like say a base 7 as opposed to 9 or 10...

Maybe a base 7 would be a tad too dark, so won't look as bright and flattering.
:confused:

:wink2:

1/2 8 and 1/2 7.35 Loreal?

It's for me. And I used to colour my hair a lovely copper and fancy going back but don't wanna lift it too high. It was a 7 I used to be haha. Ill see if I can find a pic :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365374833.440009.jpg
Here's mi ginge ;-P just wondered if I could make it more rosy this time round as opposed to just coppery. Just an idea but don't like being the subject of my own unknowing...

View attachment 32252
Here's mi ginge ;-P just wondered if I could make it more rosy this time round as opposed to just coppery. Just an idea but don't like being the subject of my own unknowing...

It's a hard one because when you lift yours to a seven you are going to pull out loads of copper. I do think a 7.35 would work though x

It's a hard one because when you lift yours to a seven you are going to pull out loads of copper. I do think a 7.35 would work though x

I might go for that :). I might chicken out and just go for a boring old mocha haha

I might go for that :). I might chicken out and just go for a boring old mocha haha

Do you use Loreal? If its mocha you want try the new INOA 6.8. Alexa Chung is rocking it at the mo

Hows about Igora 7-57 + quarter the amount of 7-87

5=gold
7=copper
8=red

Do you use Loreal? If its mocha you want try the new INOA 6.8. Alexa Chung is rocking it at the mo

No my love. I use fudge :) that's why I want a change cos I'm
In a hair rut and fancy tryin a couple cocktails on my own hair haha x

I've seen so many formulas for rosé gold that I'm getting a sore head... Should it be like copper with violet? I get mixed up with other colour houses numbering haha x

No my love. I use fudge :) that's why I want a change cos I'm
In a hair rut and fancy tryin a couple cocktails on my own hair haha x

Only experience I have of fudge was the really first lot of crazy colours lol..oh and fudge hair shaper..I used to love that!

I've seen so many formulas for rosé gold that I'm getting a sore head... Should it be like copper with violet? I get mixed up with other colour houses numbering haha x

I'd say it was gold with a touch of red to make and almost pink tone ;)

Only experience I have of fudge was the really first lot of crazy colours lol..oh and fudge hair shaper..I used to love that!

If you ever fancy a change you should give there permanents a whirl. I really like them. And teu are adding some we blondes real soon ( it has very little on the blonde market for now so
I'm
Delighted) x

If you ever fancy a change you should give there permanents a whirl. I really like them. And teu are adding some we blondes real soon ( it has very little on the blonde market for now so
I'm
Delighted) x

Our salon is in the process of changing hands and the new owner is keen to get rid of INOA. I have to say its actually grown on me lol but I will get her some info on fudge too xx she likes the idea of Tigi but there are two other salons in town that do it and let's just say they are more your cheap and cheerful snd we want a unique selling pint (I said Aveda lol)

I'd honestly say fudge isn't EXCLUSIVE. But no one here used it because its still relatively unknown they do permanent. It's selling point is just its difference an it's trendy. Also from a business point of view it's competitively priced and compact range. Dual action range, demi and permanent from same tube.
Grey coverage is good too :) x

I'd honestly say fudge isn't EXCLUSIVE. But no one here used it because its still relatively unknown they do permanent. It's selling point is just its difference an it's trendy. Also from a business point of view it's competitively priced and compact range. Dual action range, demi and permanent from same tube.
Grey coverage is good too :) x

Sorry to take this off track lol.
I love dia colour but we have to carry so much stock with Loreal. I order every two weeks as we don't have enough space to carry loads of each colour! There are 96 shads of INOA! And I'd say at least 40 dia colours!
So the intermixable thing appeals lol

Sorry to take this off track lol.
I love dia colour but we have to carry so much stock with Loreal. I order every two weeks as we don't have enough space to carry loads of each colour! There are 96 shads of INOA! And I'd say at least 40 dia colours!
So the intermixable thing appeals lol

Oh god I know. I was the same. Like I say they are releasing new shades soon so that excites me no end. Blondes and brunettes. You have no idea how much scouring I have done for info on what they could be and I can find NOTHING!! Haha. Secretive so and so's

Our salon is in the process of changing hands and the new owner is keen to get rid of INOA. I have to say its actually grown on me lol but I will get her some info on fudge too xx she likes the idea of Tigi but there are two other salons in town that do it and let's just say they are more your cheap and cheerful snd we want a unique selling pint (I said Aveda lol)

Aveda is fantastic if you want a unique selling point, great colour results, and very rare to find a salon that does it. I think Aveda will only fit in certain salons though, it has to have an earthy, warm feel, rather than flashy and modern. x

Latest posts

Back