Rose gold

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amelia Kayte

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to create the picture attached to me that is a really soft rose gold with ash/beige bit going through can any one help me with some formulas. I already have a rough idea but would like some money different alternatives.

Thankyou
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465841267.992453.jpg

Tell us your ideas and formulas then others will help you out.

To me it looks coppery in places then rose gold with a very ashy dark blonde.

Is it this complete look your trying to recreate or just a certain colour on it?

What base are you working With? Virgin or coloured?

Currently colour coppery anyway, just the whole colour in general I was going to change it a bit by doing like a 6/43 on the roots and take ends through with 7/43 just to texture it. With the dark ask blonde maybe a illumina colour not to sure which yet then with the rose gold colour illumina 9/43 + 8/43 with relights /6/ or even just do 9/0 and a mix of relights 6/ and 3/

Working with colour Id so I can see the image before it's even done

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465889950.110321.jpg

I achieved this rose gold colour with 9/43 and 8/05 illumina 1:1 xx

That's gorgeous x

Yes [emoji108]

Roots were pre lightened to a gold first and mids and ends already had been foiled previously x

I was actually going to use 3% or pastel but 6% to lift out the lighter bits

Well, I did use pastel on the roots then a fresh pastel mix on mids and ends but it didn't drive the colour in enough so had to use a 6% formula.
Last night I coloured extensions with 9/43 and 8/05 mix and just to reconfirm, it comes out a beautiful rose gold. One thing I would do though if you want it more 'rose' Is to add a touch of /6 to add a little more pink xxx

Perfect that sounds good Thankyou :) x

Well, I did use pastel on the roots then a fresh pastel mix on mids and ends but it didn't drive the colour in enough so had to use a 6% formula.
Last night I coloured extensions with 9/43 and 8/05 mix and just to reconfirm, it comes out a beautiful rose gold. One thing I would do though if you want it more 'rose' Is to add a touch of /6 to add a little more pink xxx

Would this work going darker? I was thinking 7.43 my natural colour root drag into a mix of 7.43/ 8.05?

Currently colour coppery anyway, just the whole colour in general I was going to change it a bit by doing like a 6/43 on the roots and take ends through with 7/43 just to texture it. With the dark ask blonde maybe a illumina colour not to sure which yet then with the rose gold colour illumina 9/43 + 8/43 with relights /6/ or even just do 9/0 and a mix of relights 6/ and 3/
Were you thinking of adding /6 +/3 relight to 9/0? :S

Hi, I'm looking to create the picture attached to me that is a really soft rose gold with ash/beige bit going through can any one help me with some formulas. I already have a rough idea but would like some money different alternatives.

Thankyou View attachment 198260

Hi,
a fantastic rose gold you can mix with 10.02 ( 10.8 Wella ) and 7.43 ( copper gold, no Wella, but L'oreal, Wella 43 is red gold ) by FarmaVita from Italy adding some violet booster 0.22. ( 0.66 Wella ) with 6%.

Latest posts

Back