Rosehip oil - is it any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heavenlyhands

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone use rosehip oil to reduce wrinkles?? I'm looking to get some for massaging. I have wrinkles on my forehead and between my eyebrows that are really getting me down. I'm getting married next year so want to try and do something about them.

Can anyone suggest a website that sells good quality rosehip oil, there are so many around and its hard to tell if they are good quality or not,

Thanks very much

Not actually used it myself, it is on my list for next month, but I'm sure Base Formula or Eve Taylor will stock it :)

I have been trying it for a little while - not sure if it has made any difference - but maybe. I dont really like the smell though - I got mine from A'Kin

Rose hip oil sure is something, the scent and the texture is enticing, though I may have doubts regarding its effectiveness. Though rosa moschata gives that essential fatty acids, a pick application of vitamins A and C, I'd go less pricey ones that gives almost the same result, this means natural based and home made ones or perhaps commercial products of Nivea.. . .:green:

Time line response from Eve Taylor would be perfect :)

Does time line response from Eve Taylor have rosehip oil in it then?

Latest posts

Back