Rubberised eyelash extension adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I am pretty new to eyelash extensions but I'm progressing nicely. I've been getting a little frustrated with the glue I am using ( lash revolution pro) as it is very slow at drying so its taking me ages. The last thing I want is to get stickies. So I have been doing some research as to which glue is the best and drys quickly. Any advice about this would be appreciated. Also I have heard about rubberised glue. Has anyone used glue that is rubberised / flexible and if so which brands are best. Thank you

the lash pro one is amazeballs, i would perserve! Also why would you want a rubberised glue for Semi permanent lashes??- the duration wouldnt last as long.

Are you using the Pro+? thats the fast setting lash revolution glue, very quick drying.

Yes I heard the lash revolution was amazing that's why I bought it. I think it's great once it's dried but it takes ages! I've asked the company for a pro+ sample but I'm not sure if they do samples or not. I will persevere if you think the pro is great. I heard the rubberised glues stay on longer? Is this true?

Lash revolution told me that the glue takes longer to dry if its past it's shelf life. How long have you had it open for?

I use the pro+ but I'm quite new too. And if your not fast enough then it's drying while your applying your lash so maybe try that.

The pro has always been slow ever since i opened it 2months ago. I might try the pro+ then if its faster. Thank you for your ideas

Well maybe try the pro+ then. You will probably get on better with that. X

Hi Ladies,

My first post in here. I have been applying lashes since May 2009...have tried a lot of glues....

I am using Flirties Expert at the moment that dries super fast, however I find that the fumes are extremely strong. The bonding time is great, well most clients get 5 weeks, however after reading few posts I am hoping to try Lash Revolution Pro or Pro + I am in between 2 minds. I know Pro+ is stronger the pro, but are the fumes stronger as well? Thank you :)

We have a low fume glue with super fast set time.... It is not a rubberized glue, though. PM me for more information.

Latest posts

Back