Rubbish day on the relationship front

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's been texting and calling me asking to meet up. Still showing no remorse though. I have sent him one message explaining my feelings very clearly.

I feel second best to his work. That's his whole life, he never goes out with his friends, never goes partying, it's literally his work that consumes him. But still, I need more than what he's offering me right now.

Men are strange creatures, at least women are open with their feelings and can communicate easily ... Strange strange creatures....

Thanks for your comments :)

You seem to be very strong and know what you want! So well done you for not running back... Even though I bet you really want to. I know if that was me I would have.
Have you spoken to him yet?
Sending Hugs

Leely

I feel you pain!
My partner and I are going through something similar at the moment, we haven't spoken for 3 days now :/ after 5 years together I'm over the lack of communication on his behalf. Just make sure you stand your ground, you don't want to be walked on in the future! Inbox if you want to chat :)

Ahhh cannot tell you how relieved I am that im not alone. Dont get me wrong I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy but sometimes u just think have I literally picked the worst one in the bunch or is this it??? Did Disney ruin me???

I was with someone for 2 and a half years moved country and everything with him and he just chucked me to the curb and then proceed to call me every disgusting name under the sun, told me his next girl friend will be exactly what he wants because he wont be settling this time.... honestly I love the boy to bits but I couldn't see him far enough. I thought I would take him back but when I tried he just treated me like **** from the word go. And then today he tells me both times we broke up he lasted 2days before sleeping with someone. All this on top of a mountain of lies that "were justified" because it would have been a problem for me.... like what girlfriend wouldnt have a problem with 2girls from his work staying the night at his place in his bed.... but you know its ok cos he slept on the couch. Or my personal fav "I didnt have enough money for the taxi home so I went home with a girl I met at the party and slept in her spare bed."

........ arghhhhh sorry about the rant ive just moved and dont really have people to talk to about this stuff but actually saying It all out loud I feel kinda sick that I ever put up with it!!!!

Loving the advice of "if it was your best friend what would you tell her to do...." my new motto I think. Sorry for hi-jacking the post wasn't my intention but you sound like an amazingly strong and determined women and frankly im more than a little bit inspired by you. ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi geeks!

Ok it's now been like 5 days since I moved to my mums. Still haven't seen him... He's been calling and texting me but I've been strong and told him I'm not dealing with any rubbish from him, especially after so long. And I told him I'm moving on (even though I'm not really to be honest) and ooh what a surprise, today I've been getting missed calls and texts saying he will do anything to have me back. He tried to tell me that him working constantly was to save for our joint mortgage we were planning on getting but I had to reinforce that I deserve more than an absent boyfriend that doesn't pull his weight consistently. He likes to pick and choose when he puts effort into the relationship. Which isn't good enough.

He needs to show me he wants me back and has listened to everything I've said. Anyone can send a text message at the end of the day. I'm staying strong, time will tell if he's genuinely sorry about the lying. We will see...

In the mean time, I'm going to go on a shopping spree and get my hair cut :)

Really sorry to hear what your going through , ive found some pretty rubbish info in the past and its not nice

Im sorry but im not going to say follow your heart,
I say follow your head ,
you make the biggest mistakes when your heart rules your head xx

Your head knows the truth tour heart doesnt x
Good luck xx

Hi geeks!

Ok it's now been like 5 days since I moved to my mums. Still haven't seen him... He's been calling and texting me but I've been strong and told him I'm not dealing with any rubbish from him, especially after so long. And I told him I'm moving on (even though I'm not really to be honest) and ooh what a surprise, today I've been getting missed calls and texts saying he will do anything to have me back. He tried to tell me that him working constantly was to save for our joint mortgage we were planning on getting but I had to reinforce that I deserve more than an absent boyfriend that doesn't pull his weight consistently. He likes to pick and choose when he puts effort into the relationship. Which isn't good enough.

He needs to show me he wants me back and has listened to everything I've said. Anyone can send a text message at the end of the day. I'm staying strong, time will tell if he's genuinely sorry about the lying. We will see...

In the mean time, I'm going to go on a shopping spree and get my hair cut :)

Keep strong I wish I did this..... I let him crawl back.in and hurt me all over again.

Actions speak louder than words!!! And you deserve to wait for the romance and flowers.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back