Ruby Ritz question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was too disappointed at first but now that we have used it a couple of times it is just as glittery as last year! It must need a good shake or as someone said over time it gets glittery through evaporation, just give it time or a good shake and it's amazing!

Also the same, I thought the new bottle seemed less glittery but have now used it 5 times and back to last years glitter, I had the same problem with zillionaire and mother of pearl.

I have just been to see a client who was wearing ruby ritz. I do tanning and am only just starting out in nails. It looked absolutely beautiful. Just the right amount of glitter. Elegant and subtle! So glad I have got it now and I really wouldn't want to give it back. Ps. I had only seen it on a colour pop previously x

I was gutted when I used mine, SO different to last year's. I shook it for minutes on end but it still wasn't as glittery. Now I can't wait to get back in the salon tomorrow and stir it with an orange wood stick!! Fingers crossed it makes a difference because I bought five packs of it!!
did it do the job? xxx

Overtly onyx & ruby ritz, love it! So so sparkly 😃
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387815870.268918.jpg

Latest posts

Back