Runny nose :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
I alway have a runny nose. It just starts to run and that's it I need a tissue there and then.

It's always been like this but it seems to be getting worse. I have to leave my clients to blow my nose :(

It's not the cold or anything like that as I've had this problem for about 5 years now. I'm like a dog I've always got a wet nose.

Does anyone else have this problem or know anything to help.

I do, I have a box of tissues at the side, I get it all year round, can be full on it one minute the next it goes.

Could it be an allergy? Maybe to something u eat regularly.

I say that as I sit here in pain after drinking cows milk this morning because there was none of my goats milk left - should have known better!

I'd get some allergy testing done if I were you. Hth x

My nose is (almost) always running, too. My sister suggested I may have allergies but I've never been tested.

I think it happens to a lot of folks, I hate sniffing so I just have a hankie in my pocket and try to be subtle.

I also always get an itch on my face or head as soon as I have lotioned up and started a massage:eek:

I thought I was the only one! I get this and when I eat it like is super bad and I can never ever ever have a meal without having to wipe or go and blow my nose, drives me mad wish I knew how to stop it 😢 x

I've started with this a couple of months ago - however it happens more so when I'm in the salon?!

This happens to me too :( its really annoying in front of clients!

I had this and went to the doctor. He prescribed a nose spray which I use at night and the problem cleared. Might be worth a try.

I had this and went to the doctor. He prescribed a nose spray which I use at night and the problem cleared. Might be worth a try.

What type of spray was it? Is there anything in boots like it so I don't have to go to the docs?

I think it's a steroid spray and only available on prescription but you could ask at the pharmacy counter to see if they have anything likely.

I think it's a steroid spray and only available on prescription but you could ask at the pharmacy counter to see if they have anything likely.

Defo gonna try this!

Thank god I'm not the only one! It really embarrassing ... Always blowing my nose, and I'm a tanner as well so the two don't really go together unless you want a brown nose lol.

Latest posts

Back