Rusk Deep Shine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Hi there. I've decided to venture out and try yet another brand of colour I haven't used. I've picked up a couple of colours and I will be trying them out but just wanted everyone else's thoughts? I've bought a 6.66 and a 7.44 , I've noticed these colours before but never tried them but I seen on Instagram Maria Fowler formerly of The only way is Essex has been getting a Rusk Deep Shine 7.44 and her hair colour is lovely.

Sean Collins Hairdressing Glasgow

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377722680.605855.jpg that's one I done tonight with rusk photo doesn't do the shine justice xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377722631.210865.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377722631.210865.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 949
That's lovely. What colour was that?

Rusk is great, i trained in wella and loreal before that but i felt rusk done just as good a job if not better! for a better price. iv never looked back! I used it in my salon all clients were always very pleased, rusk has, beautiful colours with a great shine, nice tones and good range of colours, its also great value for your money so good all rounder 👍

I Have been a licensed cosmetologist for 15 years, Aveda trained but have worked with just about every color out there, hands-down Rusk has become my go to color for rich brown's and gray coverage, I love it!!! Try the CH series nothing compares.

Thanks folks! Used the 6.66 today and I was very very VERY impressed! Looking forward to using the other colours :)

That's lovely. What colour was that?

It was 4.62RV through to 6.6R then 7.6R on the ends :) she was a sort of between 6-5 natural base :) x

Love Rusk. It is the most underrated brand. They have amazingly high quality products for an amazing price. I would be very hard pushed to even consider using another brands colour.

Latest posts

Back