Rusk deepshine colour reviews????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
Hi geeks
Do any of u use rusk? I'm tempted to try and think it's great that they can be semi Demi , toning or permanent that's a really good appeal to me being mobile also bigger tubes and a bit cheaper than wella loreal etc?
Can I have your opinions on this product? On grey coverage , shine, lasting etc
Also fudge or tigi?! Are thy any good ?
Thanks xxx

Hi honey,
i was recommended them, by a friend who works in sallys, so far ive tried there coppers, reds,and there mochas(cant think off the top of my head which ones) and i love them, i didnt think i would, as i dont normally like anything cheap, but they really are fab,the shade chart is reall nice too,and not too bulky, as i am too mobile.And like you said, its not carrying too many colours, as they are dual colours.fab,fab,fab! : )
p.s they smell nice too! : )
Kate x

Ahhh brilliant I have bought tr 7.003 can't wait to try it now!!
Thanks honey xx

You will love it! the colours really do have a "deepshine"
let me know how you find it : )
xx

Hi geeks
Do any of u use rusk? I'm tempted to try and think it's great that they can be semi Demi , toning or permanent that's a really good appeal to me being mobile also bigger tubes and a bit cheaper than wella loreal etc?
Can I have your opinions on this product? On grey coverage , shine, lasting etc
Also fudge or tigi?! Are thy any good ?
Thanks xxx

I've recently tried this brand and really like it. The coverage on grey is second to none, fantastic, myself being my guinea pig. My hair is a stubborn base 4-5 with to much grey to mention. My colours alway fade, so far I've used Ion from Sallys which is also excellant, and great value but limited on colours. Rusk has far more choice.

I didn't know it was a semi aswell, so another bonus!

Ahh brilliant yes if u use it with 1.9 it is a semi such a bargain price can't wait to try it and the shade chart looks great there are ao many cool colours on there!! Thanks for ur help ladies xxx

Latest posts

Back