Rusk deepshine lightening cream for balayage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ND2304

Reaction score
hi,
Just wondering if any of you had used rusk deepshine gentle lightening cream for balayage? Or experiences just using it in general. I have a tube of it here that I got and wondering if I'm ok using it or whether to go out and buy something else. Thanks all :)

Can't help but looking forward to replies!

Can't help but looking forward to replies!

So I used it (bit late replying as client rescheduled!)
But it worked really well , I liked he consistency of it to blend!

Did you apply to virgin hair or previously coloured hair? What vol developer did you use? And did you use toner?

Did you apply to virgin hair or previously coloured hair? What vol developer did you use? And did you use toner?
I applied to virgin hair Level 5 with a lot of natural warmth and it lifted really well, also applied over pre lightened ends. I did tone it and then the next day had to tone again as client felt it was too light for her so put 9.13 on the second day, she was a nightmare client to be honest haha. used 20vol with it, I did like that it was thicker to work with!

Thank you! Going to have to give it a try x

Just letting you know, I've used it and love it! Only used it with balayage so far, really good outcome. Doesn't lift as much or as quick as blondme, which is my usual go-to lightener, but only needed a few level of lifts for these particular clients, they were both base 7, one virgin and one had 7.3 permanent, didn't need to tone either. Bonus ;)

Latest posts

Back