russian spy is dead

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
how awful just heard it on the news.

I hope there is going to be a major investigation into this, it sounds terrible:irked:

I feel for his family

he didnt half suffer, must ave been horrible. its upsetting

Erm lots of questions to be answered yet :confused:

I understand that there are lots of wicked peeps in the world - but I just don't understand them :rolleyes: everybody has a reason for doing things - but to take someone elses life??????? what do they get out of it????

I'll be sending lots of love to his family - they are the ones that are really suffering now :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG i didnt see news that he was dead, how sad..

that is the corrupt world we live in, we dont know much of what is out there in the big bad world..

i doubt that even if there is enquiries - there will be any justice done..

RIP

This is horrible! its so sad whats going on in the world today! Things like this and the war in iraq etc makes other things seem so petty ie people moaning and getting moody on here. This man stood against his country's government and was prob a hero to many. We (obviously not everyone) moan for someone disagreeing with our opinions over nail enhancements. I think this should make everyone grateful for what they've got.. i know i am.

What gets me is that at the beginnig of the week, they were syaing he had been poisoned..now suddenly they are saying that he wsnt.....stinks of cover up!!:twisted: Really feel for his family, must be terrible, especially when its all so public.

Iv only just heard....i feel really sorry for his family

think he was given summat radio active or summat!

Well the media only publishes half the story - there is more to it than we will ever know.

Latest posts

Back