Russian volume lashes West Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paige@TheClinik

Reaction score
Is there anyone in West Yorkshire who does Russian volume lashes? I would like mine doing to try the treatment struggling to find someone I dare let loose on my face!
Xx

Paige I'm in Manchester if you wanted to do a little trip x

There's also one of my students in Leeds at pastille beauty who is brilliant and I have another lady called heather who is very good who I think is possibly in West Yorkshire x

I would like there info please as i am in ilkley so leeds and (depending where) west yorks are dead handy!

Manchester is definietely a little trip! Haha but I will get in touch if I can't get anyone closer I am finding it difficult to find people who do it in my area. Would you be my closest flirties trainer? What is the price for Russian volume training?
Xx

Manchester is definietely a little trip! Haha but I will get in touch if I can't get anyone closer I am finding it difficult to find people who do it in my area. Would you be my closest flirties trainer? What is the price for Russian volume training?
Xx

Yes at the moment I think I'm your closest trainer it's £299 + vat and this includes kit, you do need to be fully competent in semi perm lashes but feel free to give me a shout anytime with any questions regarding training with Flirties I'd love to help.

Pastille above is a lovely salon and the bovine work is fantastic x

There's also one of my students in Leeds at pastille beauty who is brilliant and I have another lady called heather who is very good who I think is possibly in West Yorkshire x

Thank you for mentioning Pastille, and for training Lauren! The lashes are so popular that Lauren is actually working one Sunday a month (the salon doesn't usually open on that day) just to meet the demand. She is excellent and clients love the treatment- we're currently the only salon in Leeds that offers the Russian Volume Lashes.

I am still planning to get them done! I'm just trying to find time! I will call to book in the next few weeks weeks hopefully.
Xx

Thank you for mentioning Pastille, and for training Lauren! The lashes are so popular that Lauren is actually working one Sunday a month (the salon doesn't usually open on that day) just to meet the demand. She is excellent and clients love the treatment- we're currently the only salon in Leeds that offers the Russian Volume Lashes.

Awww Lauren's lashes are amazing but honestly everything you guys do is! Love your nails I keep seeing! X

Do you offer the training for Russian volume lashes at Pastille too?

Do you offer the training for Russian volume lashes at Pastille too?

No I trained Lauren who works there in Flirties Russian volume x

Awww Lauren's lashes are amazing but honestly everything you guys do is! Love your nails I keep seeing! X

Thank you so much, it's always lovely to get good feedback. If you're ever in Leeds please come and visit Pastille!

Hi bonkers how much do you charge for lashes? Looking at getting some done. Thanks :)

There is a salon in Leeds City Centre called VIP Beauty Room, a lady called Sophia who does Russian volume. I think she charges £80 but she's a nouveau lash master or something x

Latest posts

Back