S2 best price Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree it would be a shame, however without a qualification (or currently taking a course) then we wouldn't be able to sell to you. We could certainly make more selling without qualifications or to students, but IMO it would violate our promise to our profession and those within it (which will be you soon :D )

So accept my apology in advance if you miss it. Hope you understand.

Hi, I'm going to be taking the course soon, can I purchase these before I take the qualification? It will be a shame to miss out on such a great offer

Hi you can purchase this if you have already passed a manicure course. All you have to do is set up an account and email a copy of your certificate x

Agree it would be a shame, however without a qualification (or currently taking a course) then we wouldn't be able to sell to you. We could certainly make more selling without qualifications or to students, but IMO it would violate our promise to our profession and those within it (which will be you soon :D )

Sorry took too long in my reply

Completely understand, will you be running a similar offer in the near future? I Can't wait to do the shellac course, although I'm unsure of which one I should do, I'm qualified in manicure, gel and acrylic extension's. Do you have a course that provides training of single colour application as well as additives and layering or are these separate courses? Thanks :)

Ah, if you hold relevant qualifications then you can take advantage of the offer. As to doing this again in the future, I can't really comment. Not because it is some secret, but because we don't generally discount anything, opting instead for passing value on ways that we feel deliver greater value to the professional rather than saving them 5p per service. Saying that, we worked hard on a way to do this and am proud of everyone involved in making it happen event though it clearly doesn't tick everyones box (that "Heart" button shows you the haters as much as the lovers). Can't win them all!

The "While supplies last" pertains to the additional inventory that we purchased specifically for this promotion which is in addition to our normal requirements. We aren't "running down" inventory, we actually increased it specifically for this (which we wouldn't have done if there was a line replacement or similar in the wings).

The length of time the promotional period lasts for is down to the length of time it takes us to go through that additional inventory.

Hope that helps clear it up.

Thanks for clearing that up, restored my faith and I'll be taking full advantage of the offer :)

Ah, if you hold relevant qualifications then you can take advantage of the offer. As to doing this again in the future, I can't really comment. Not because it is some secret, but because we don't generally discount anything, opting instead for passing value on ways that we feel deliver greater value to the professional rather than saving them 5p per service. Saying that, we worked hard on a way to do this and am proud of everyone involved in making it happen event though it clearly doesn't tick everyones box (that "Heart" button shows you the haters as much as the lovers). Can't win them all!

Ah I was under the impression I could only buy shellac if I was qualified in shellac, I shall purchase some ready for when I do the course then, thank you :D

Oh dear, I'd missed the email so this thread just cost me big!!

Gave me a chance to do a huge restock and get lots of colours I wouldn't have otherwise so thanks S2!! Xx

Hmm... Do I restock my colours that are running low that are mainly bright pinks that may not be popular for a while OR get darker colours that I don't have yet? Decisions, decisions!

Felicity xx

i actually had a list in place for olympia and was pleasantly surprised that im backing up my favs that might get discontinued like mother of pearl iced coral etc

Thanks s2 you guys made my day ;-) xoxo

What was the offer i cant find it anywhere or have i missed it? I rang S2 today as looking into buying shellac package but they didnt mention it?

Missed out! Placed my order last week, ahh well :hug:

What was the offer i cant find it anywhere or have i missed it? I rang S2 today as looking into buying shellac package but they didnt mention it?

If you were enquiring about packages that's why they wouldn't have mentioned it I assume, as the deal is on colour, base and top coat not on packages. :hug:

If you were enquiring about packages that's why they wouldn't have mentioned it I assume, as the deal is on colour, base and top coat not on packages. :hug:
This is true, but in fairness - our team should have given you a heads up as they were telling everyone who called. My apologies we missed telling you this.

Oh ok what was the deal? Even when i click on S2 it says about it but no price and i am logged in with my account?

Oh ok what was the deal? Even when i click on S2 it says about it but no price and i am logged in with my account?
Just view any of the Shellac prices when you are logged in (there are some on the home page or go to the Shellac category)

I will be doing a massive order tomorrow and I'm really happy to see discounted shellac, and I also got half price additives from ellisons today too so I'm dead chuffed and very grateful but...

This is just a suggestion for the future Sam, I know vat free ect isn't an option but have you ever considered, one day per month, a free postage on all orders day? Xxx

This is great and i can get some winter colours!!! However I got email from other supplier place and the called it global clearance sale...... Just wondering what that would mean.... Anyways ill enjoy it whole i have it as they say!!!

Hey everyone, I just got an email to say Ellisons are having a sale on CND shellac xx

Last edited by a moderator:
This offer has been fantastic!! Thanks squares!!

Latest posts

Back