S2 order still not here 12 days later.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Maz, thats what i thought, but when i log on it gives me an order number but no tracking number, that bit's blank. So that suggests it's not with the courier yet perhaps?

Bit puzzling.

Did you not receive a email with the tracking number on? I received 2 emails together one with the tracking info right at the bottom. Hope you get it sorted, you've been waiting awhile, I'm impatient if I'm waiting a couple of days lol xx

xxxx

Mine arrived on time today so definitely not normal practice for yours to be so late :(

I've never had a problem with s2.. Always had brilliant service x

I know, I've only ever had the very best service from them before.

Just to update . . . after a further phone call yesterday, it has arrived!!

yay!

Delivered by a rather stroppy delivery man who asked, as soon as I opened the door, would it be ok to leave it in the porch another time if I wasn't in? To which I replied, not really if it requires a signature (around £100 in that package - don't want it walking off on its own) and he seemed a bit annoyed...so its my belief he maybe called when I was out some time ago and maybe meant to call back with it and forgot? Anyway who cares - I have my smoothing gel and 40 Solar Oils plus a few other bits but they were the main things, so I'm a happy bunny today!!

Latest posts

Back