Has anyone ordered OPI in the last week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
I'm so annoyed. I'm running out of Gelcolor base coat and I ordered the kit last Wednesday. It's usually next day delivery but she said it would be 4 days and it's still not here [emoji19][emoji19]. Has anyone else had this issue with Coty In the last week? I'm not sure if it's because they are changing over.

The money hasn't even been taken out of the account which is odd.

Vicky xx

I'm so annoyed. I'm running out of Gelcolor base coat and I ordered the kit last Wednesday. It's usually next day delivery but she said it would be 4 days and it's still not here [emoji19][emoji19]. Has anyone else had this issue with Coty In the last week? I'm not sure if it's because they are changing over.

The money hasn't even been taken out of the account which is odd.

Vicky xx
I ordered from them about two weeks ago and it took four days to get to me. I should chase them especially as the money hasn't been taken from your account x

Thanks moo moo, I've just emailed Sophie who has been sorting my account hopefully she will reply tomorrow. I have loads of clients for it next week so stressing a bit xxxx

Many distributors and suppliers only take payment from the point of despatch, so perhaps it's a good idea to give them a call tomorrow morning to chase your order up.

Thanks noodle I will [emoji3] I'll cry if I don't have them by next week xxxx

I need to place an order this week (20% off everything until Saturday), I know it will take longer and their excuse will be the rush they had due to the discount week - always the same!

I feel like something has happened like my order hasn't went through since money is t out but I ordered over the phone with her. I got a letter saying my account is now activated but when I try to log in it isn't [emoji17] xxx

I've always been impressed at the speediness of the delivery when I order from them. Mind you, I'm mobile and still a smallish business, so don't order very often.

Jenny x

This my first order. She just mailed me back an hour ago asking my postcode to track my order and haven't heard back yet. It's my day off and I'm trying to decide wether to quickly hop in the shower or wait on her reply because it's my luck I'll step in shower and it will actually arrive at the door [emoji3] xxx

My order is still being processed fab. It has only been doing that a week xxxx

Do you mind me asking are you all ordering your opi gel from opi or another distributor its so hard to find anywhere that sells it x

Do you mind me asking are you all ordering your opi gel from opi or another distributor its so hard to find anywhere that sells it x

Go to OPI thenTrade Account fill in your details and they will send you notification when they open it. You can shop online. They can be a while sending your order especially if they have had an offer on. During the recent 20% I placed an order on May 22nd and received it yesterday. Taking into account weekends and the Bank Holiday it was eight working days which I suppose isn't too bad so long as you are not desperate x

Aston & Fincher sell some Gelcolor

I placed an order on 23rd May which to date (7th June) has still not been delivered. Totally unacceptable, their main business is distribution. I don't care if they were busy because of the 20% discount - hire more people or send all hands down to the warehouse to pick and pack. I bet members of the public ordering from the OPI retail site do not wait nearly so long. I ordered some nail art stuff from America on 22nd May and that came days ago. I love OPI products and I have every colour in GelColor, but I am seriously considering switching to another brand due to their absolute rubbish customer service. When you ring them up to chase the order, they just couldn't care any less. Rant Over.

I placed an order on 23rd May which to date (7th June) has still not been delivered. Totally unacceptable, their main business is distribution. I don't care if they were busy because of the 20% discount - hire more people or send all hands down to the warehouse to pick and pack. I bet members of the public ordering from the OPI retail site do not wait nearly so long. I ordered some nail art stuff from America on 22nd May and that came days ago. I love OPI products and I have every colour in GelColor, but I am seriously considering switching to another brand due to their absolute rubbish customer service. When you ring them up to chase the order, they just couldn't care any less. Rant Over.
I absolutely feel your pain because I am at the same point of moving on as you. It is such a shame they have such poor customer service. Even at Professional Beauty the staff at their stand were unable to answer basic questions and seemed totally uninterested unlike like other stands. I had a problem with infinite shine and was asked to send a video. Instead of agreeing the product was gloopy, I was told that I should hold the sidewalks back....problem was I was painting my own nails as I didn't want to use a client, so a bit difficult to do. And I trained at OPI so knew this. I really hoped things would improve when Coty took over but nothing has changed

I'm so glad I looked at this thread, great to know that I'm not the only one getting a crap service from Coty. I did the OPI course back in February and I absolutely love the product but OMG ... the problem you have trying to source anything in the UK and their own distribution is a complete joke ... I'm beginning to wonder now if I should have done the training with a different brand.

Just a quick question, how long should a client expect their O.P.I. gel colour to last? Mine is 2 weeks old and I need to re-do it because of re-growth. What is the standard answer for clients? Thanks :)

I'm so glad I looked at this thread, great to know that I'm not the only one getting a crap service from Coty. I did the OPI course back in February and I absolutely love the product but OMG ... the problem you have trying to source anything in the UK and their own distribution is a complete joke ... I'm beginning to wonder now if I should have done the training with a different brand.

Just a quick question, how long should a client expect their O.P.I. gel colour to last? Mine is 2 weeks old and I need to re-do it because of re-growth. What is the standard answer for clients? Thanks :)
Should last two weeks, I have one lady that comes every 4 weeks ands it's always flawless apart from the growth area [emoji4] x

Beauty Express also sell some GelColor, though when I've ordered before not all colours have been in stock but delivery is a lot quicker than Coty in my experience!

Hi guys,

Just seen this post... I am so so glad I am not the only one having problems. I have had to chase up most of my orders with at least a week wait for orders to arrive. I am meant to be a platinum account and get fast delivery......their service is awful!!!

Latest posts

Back