Sallys VAT free days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
How can I find out when these are and are they the same day nationwide?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Get a Sallys trade card then they contact you to let you know when they are running them.

They are usually the last Thursday in the month

I got a text from Sally's yesterday saying my local one is having a VAT free day on Monday 10th Dec.

So is it the same for each branch and once I have a card can you order online?

Guess the vat free days will vary in branches...mine is usually last Thursday per month but yes you can order online with your trade card on the vat free days... Sign up for email alerts to know which days they are on...

Hi, my local Sally's is having another vat free this Thursday! Had one Monday and they're now having another. Don't know if it's all branches but I know all the ones in my district will be x

Do they do vat free online days??

Hi, my local Sally's is having another vat free this Thursday! Had one Monday and they're now having another. Don't know if it's all branches but I know all the ones in my district will be x

It is in Norwich too.

Beautyexpress.co.uk are having a vat free day tomorrow!! Just received an email from them, they are part of the same company and Sally's so stock very thing Sally's do and more! x

Beautyexpress.co.uk are having a vat free day tomorrow!! Just received an email from them, they are part of the same company and Sally's so stock very thing Sally's do and more! x

I can't see gelish on their site- do you know if they sell it?

Extra vat free day Thursday 13th got email today x

I've never ordered gelish from them, always get it from Sally's, I would of assumed they sold it, but maybe my assumption was wrong.
Sally's have vat free Thursday so you can get it from them the next day if beautyexpress don't sell it xx

can you not buy the full colour range of gelish from sallys?

So is it just nail harmony then?
Do you know if there colour change or will they only ever sell set colours?

Sallys had a vat free day on Monday. They are having another tomorrow.
If you sign up with them to receive emails then you will be informed of each one.
They do stock harmony Gelish but not all colours. But if you enquire in advance they can order any colour in for you and of course if you do this on the vat free day and pay for it on the vat free day then you will still get it vat free with them.

Sallys had a vat free day on Monday. They are having another tomorrow.
If you sign up with them to receive emails then you will be informed of each one.
They do stock harmony Gelish but not all colours. But if you enquire in advance they can order any colour in for you and of course if you do this on the vat free day and pay for it on the vat free day then you will still get it vat free with them.

Hi, I think all Sallys stores vary, as I requested on Monday that they order me in a bottle of Gelish, and they refused point blank to order me in a bottle. I find the store in Basildon, Essex so unhelpful most of the time. X

That's not so good my local one is brilliant they always order my gelish vat free when I request. Different topic though I got a lovely surprise when I went to get some stock today they have double the amount of colours they stock xxx

Latest posts

Back