Salon Active software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukie sue

Reaction score
hi every one ,
sorry, but im probably asking a question thats been asked a million times before but im at my wits end searching the internet for answers.
i bought salon active pro back in 2006 and i know the company dissolved and another took over distribution of the software , which i believe was from the states. now ive read somewhere on here that they dissapeared too sometime ago.
what im desperate to find out is if anyone knows the name of the company stateside , my old computer is on its last legs and i desperately need a new registration key to move the software to a new computer. cant bear the thought of transfering almost 8000 client details and our hundreds of products and services.:sad:.
im demented and hoping someone can help so i can get some sleep . thanks in advance x
sue

hi , anyone have any
advise at all ?

Hi Sukie Sue,

Have you found a new software provider you are wanting to transfer your information over to? Most providers offer free data conversions and their technical team maybe able to help with extracting your data.

At StudioTracker we offer a free customer support and free data conversions for all customers- you can also trial the software free of charge to enable you to see if it is compatible to your needs!

Hope this helps.

Hi

Our SoftBooking Salon Software is very similar to the Salon active that you are used to, and some additional bells and whistles.

We provide data transfer for all of our clients as standard [no extra costs involved], we don't insist on monthly support contracts and we dont charge an annual license fee like many of the salon software. We believe that once you have paid for your software, its yours to use for life.

have a look here:
Salon Software Home
SoftBooking for Salons | Home

or email me: [email protected].

We can have a look at what you have got and find the most cost effective way to move you over to SoftBooking. We can give you a demo, and a trial if needed.

Sean

Hi,
I know this is a long time after original request, have only just seen it! I hope you got sorted, but the company is called Envision, and they are still trading in America.

hope this helps!

Lesley-Jane

Latest posts

Back