Salon designer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Anyone ever used a design company to design your salon, we need a refit to make better use of space and looking for someone to help?

Hi I am in no way a salon designer.. but I have just redesigned my salon and id like to think I'm very creative and good at utilizing any little nook and cranny of space there is available. I made a blank floorplan of the salon on the computer and printed a load out and had a play around with ideas of what could go where.
I think mood boards are a great way of playing about with style ideas and colours/themes/schemes.. Get yourself to staples and buy one of those big poster books and get cutting and sticking lol! Hope that kind of helps. I don't believe you have to spend lots of money on a designer - just a bit of time and get as much input from your team and clients and good old Google for ideas as you can :) Laura x

Hiya,
Most building/construction companies will do a couple of free design quotes for you even if you decided not to go with them. Have a look around for companies and give them a call to see if they will do this for you.

Kind regards
Ruth Smith

Latest posts

Back