Salon equipment help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denatarry

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help....

I'm about to move into a small salon, doing nails tans, i would really like to be able to offer waxing 'brows' and tinting and party lashes, the only thing is the room, i cant fit a bad in there, can anyone suggest a chair or any salon equipment thats small but can recline enough, there was something i saw on ebay by a company called health...any tips would be great xxx

Hi there!
can I ask you if you want to do all these treatments why didn't you look for somewhere with more space? You will need a bed to do most treatments anyway, for tinting you would have to lay your client flat for this I wouldn't do this sitting them up, sorry if this sounds harsh but that wouldn't be right or possible to do. I think its great you want to offer different treatments, but if I was you I would look for somewhere with more space, & it will look more professional, Sorry if this was not what you wanted to hear! hope you get there in the end & good luck :D

In my first little cupboard room I had a fat barbers chair that reclined and went up and down instead of a couch so I did manicures, pedicures, lash and brow tinting, false lashes, makeup, brow shaping and lash extensions. I got mine 2nd hand but expect to pay £350-over £1000 for a good one. I was green with envy visiting London yesterday and watching the threading at the blinc brow bar, beautiful comfy belmont barbers chairs in soft light grey colour :)

Latest posts

Back