Salon geek getting too b*tchy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovebellex

Reaction score
Hello geeks! Have noticed a sudden increase in bitchiness on this forum and it appears to be a regular group of offenders,has anyone else noticed this? This forum never used to be like this several years ago before it became mainstream.. Advice to all newcomers,please ignore any bitchy comments and focus on the positive; the wealth of knowledge that you can gain as a newcomer to the industry or the knowledge and help that you can give to those struggling or looking for info. Peace & love :hug::hug: xxx

Truthfully... some questions on here deserve a blunt answer...I read comments of "Just opened a hair salon...where do I buy colour from"...."How do I make a cup of tea" ....."I've opened a beauty salon, do i need insurance" it beggers belief and these comments are the majority.....and then there's uproar because these opportunists are devaluating the industry with their £3.50 shellac service. I mean REALLY..this site is not for professionals ...I use it when i need a laugh or can't sleep! Sorry.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back