Salon Gold insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamosa

Reaction score
Hi, my insurance is due at the end of the month and my renewal premium has gone up quite a bit (I'm with Professional Beauty Direct at the moment). I checked out a similar insurance with Salon Gold - same liability/prof. treatment risk) and their freelance beauty insurance also covers holistic treatments without paying extra. They are quite a bit cheaper than Prof. Beauty Direct and wondered if anyone is insured with Salon Gold and what do you think of them.

thanks is anticipation:)

Hi

I'm insured with Salon Gold. For my needs, it costs me £44 a year and they've been great - sent me another copy of the certificate because i'd creased mine before i framed it and i wanted it to look nice!

The most important thing is to be covered for all the treatments you do, in the place that you do them (home/salon/mobile etc.) and that any excesses are reasonable.

BB
x

Hi,

This is my second year using Salon Gold, I have found them to be good and it's cheaper doing it all online.
S x

I'm also with Salon Gold but just only 6 months or so but I find them really helpful. Yes they are about £10 cheaper online. I think you'll be fine with them.

Thanks all for your replies that's very helpful. Yes, I think I will give Salon Gold a try. Their premium is very competitive and includes all my treatments. With Professional Beauty I paid a premium PLUS extension for Hopi Candles which bumped the price up quite a bit.:irked:

Latest posts

Back