Salon Gold Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies , not sure if I'm posting this in the right section so feel free to shout at me if I'm not.
I'm looking at insurance and I'm considering Salon Gold , they seem to tick all the boxes I require for now .At the moment I'm only trained in cnd manicure,pedicure and minx. My cnd L+P starts later this month and shellac after Christmas.
I'm an impatient mare and I'd like to hurry up and get going with what I can do,or atleast try and get going lol

Have any of you any feedback on Salon Gold before I take the plunge and give them my pennies :biggrin: any horror stories or overwhelming praise ? :Love: Thankyou xx

I'm with them and have no complaints - straight to the point good value insurance.

Great value, easy to talk to and helped me out a lot- i am always full of questions for them! Go for it

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

im also with them, very reasonable. x

Thanks lovely ladies :D I shall be handing them my pennies tomorrow...well unless I get an assortment of horror stories before morning lol xx

Latest posts

Back