Salon Gold Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stylequeen

Reaction score
Hi, I hope I'm doing this right!!..

I am looking at taking out my insurance with Salon Gold, can anyone advise if they are any good or not???

Hi, I hope I'm doing this right!!..

I am looking at taking out my insurance with Salon Gold, can anyone advise if they are any good or not???

I've used salon gold in the past & will prob use them again. I've not had any probe with them & cost of insurance was good. Hth x

I've been using them for the past two years and not had any problems with renewals, paperwork and price. They were helpful when I spoke to them too. However I've not had to make any claims (touch wood!!) so can't yet comment from that point of view.

i use them aswell, find them helpful and paperwork seems in order when renewing but again iv never claimed either x

I have used Salon Gold insurance for 10 years and have found them to be reasonable. I have claimed once in all that time and they were very helpful and friendly and the claim/paperwork dealt with very quickly too........although will be interesting how much my premium will go up later this year as the claim was recent!

Thanks for the info, I'll give them a call..

Hi everyone,

Thanks everyone for your advice about Salon Gold for insurance.

I called Salon Gold back on Friday to accept the quote I had received, they were extremely friendly & helpful. All my paperwork arrived this morning, so good speedy service!! & they were the cheapest quote... So I am one happy fully insured bunny!! :biggrin:

A bit different. I went with them and later called them up about how to go about patch tests. And they wanted me to patch test a client every time they had a tiny otherwise the insurance was not valid. Now I know some people do this and some people are fine but I just found this would lose me clients.

So I cancelled my policy an went with babtac.

Latest posts

Back