Salon international

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
has anyone been there was it worth the visit?

has anyonre advertised in it before or had a stall? as was considering this also but its quite costly..

HI Leonni, its been something I've always wanted to go to, and I am hoping to go to this year.

Never been but I know people who have, and loved it. xx

yeah it sounds really good from what i was told.. advertising cost an arm and a leg though so probably will go to have a nosy.. never been to these type of events before.

bet they will be some really good things to pick up there:D

im thinking of ditching a summer holiday and going to it instead. :D

omg no way lol defintely go the the holiday ..

or you got there and il take your place on the holiday:D

I've been twice it's a good day out. Got loadsa info about new products and plenty of bargains.Everything you could imagine is there, but you have to go to the show ( which is extra) it's really buzzin.:D

I go every year. Always spend a bloody fortune.

What would you be selling on your stand? Remember, there are no public there, only trade.

I go every year. Always spend a bloody fortune.

What would you be selling on your stand? Remember, there are no public there, only trade.

didnt now it was only trade.. thnx for letting me know

i think il go anyway and leave my credit card at home..
be nice to see new products and things

is his show good to advertise at for Beauty. I hought it was just a hair show?

Yes it is usually just hair products etc.

i think i will go. exciting stuff :) xxx

the college i went to ran a trip every year to salon international... wish i'd gone now!

Hey i am going to make myself a badge with my avatar on it then y'all can look out for me and say Hi!!! lol;)

Nearer the time I will pm everyone who is going my mobile number, and we can have a geek meet.

Oh i am excited already only 5 months to go! :D

Nearer the time I will pm everyone who is going my mobile number, and we can have a geek meet.

Cool....... I just signed up to go myself ;) £137 gets us into the show, plus B&B in a 4* hotel, a coach from Devon to London and back...... plus dinner at the hard Rock Cafe :D I am gonna start saving now for the bargain products ;)

Latest posts

Back