Salon Magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angeleyes01

Reaction score
I'm looking at how I'm spending money in the salon to see if I can make any small changes that can save me money. I wanted to ask for info on the magazines you buy for your salon. I currently buy a range of magazines from the UK and Ireland and I'm wondering what other geeks buy and why?

Creative Head
Creative Head Ireland
HJI
Irish Hairdresser
Irish Beauty
Salon Business
Health & Beauty Salon
The Salon Magazine

etc, etc, etc ...

For clients we have the normal rubbish: OK, Hello, New and Closer. I buy the local paper and BBC Focus and New Scientist, these go down a storm for the gents.
I always make sure I have the latest style books in too.
I always have a supply of colouring books, paper and pencils for the kids.

For the staff we have: Scratch, HJ, Salon Business and Salon Focus. I don't put these out for clients, as far as I am concerned they are for trade.

I have tried to have more upmarket mags, but the clients love their trashy gossip!

For clients we have the normal rubbish: OK, Hello, New and Closer. I buy the local paper and BBC Focus and New Scientist, these go down a storm for the gents.
I always make sure I have the latest style books in too.
I always have a supply of colouring books, paper and pencils for the kids.

For the staff we have: Scratch, HJ, Salon Business and Salon Focus. I don't put these out for clients, as far as I am concerned they are for trade.

I have tried to have more upmarket mags, but the clients love their trashy gossip!

Thanks a million - that's really useful info.

Latest posts

Back