Salon Master System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahlou09

Reaction score
hi
I am due to take over a hair salon in september & it needs total renovation so looking at the hot water side. I recently visited REM & have fallen in love with the back washes but they require decent water pressure.
We only have normal showers that are C**P.

Is the Salon master system worth the investment?

hi
I am due to take over a hair salon in september & it needs total renovation so looking at the hot water side. I recently visited REM & have fallen in love with the back washes but they require decent water pressure.
We only have normal showers that are C**P.

Is the Salon master system worth the investment?

Check out aqua flow :) supposedly better than salon master x

I had my Salon Master installed about 7 years ago, before then I was just using crap electric showers, have never looked back, plentiful hot water and an option to heat half a tank if its a quiet day too

I had my Salon Master installed about 7 years ago, before then I was just using crap electric showers, have never looked back, plentiful hot water and an option to heat half a tank if its a quiet day too

Thank you.
I have just had a quote & the system i need is the performer but its £1150 :Scared:

Yes that's the same model I have :)

Is that price inclusive of VAT?

I looked at the salon master but in the end realised I actually had gas into my salon so went with a full on boiler heating system. But I would defo say the salon master is worth the investment. I looked at another salon to buy before my one and that had a salon master. The owner was raving about it. Can't have bad water pressure in a salon IMO.

The owner was raving about it. Can't have bad water pressure in a salon IMO.

Yea i agree especially as im putting all brand new chairs in :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back