Salon mirrors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beaulaser

Reaction score
Kitting my shop out, and we are a bit confused.

Were going to buy the Barcelona styling unit (186cm x 80cm)at £195 +VAT from Salons direct, but now realising that apart from the shelf this is really just a flat mirror.

William Wood & Mirrors outlet are selling large ornate mirrors i.e sized 177cm x 86cm for £152 all in, which look good ,but obviously without the shelf.

Ikea also sell a"Hovet" 190x78 for £85 which looks ok

Subjective question I know though, does the extra £ 70 approx per mirror justify the shelf and are these alleged styling units really just overpriced?

Last edited:
Can the Mod please transfer this question to the Ask a Pro section?

Can the Mod please transfer this question to the Ask a Pro section?

The Ask a pro forum is for non salon professionals, and your questions are more appropriate for the Business forum to be honest.

If you're absolutely sure though, the thread can be transferred for you.

Currently I'm non salon but hoping to be Salon in a months time... Noodle you do what you think is best for the forum and I am happy to oblige

Currently I'm non salon but hoping to be Salon in a months time... Noodle you do what you think is best for the forum and I am happy to oblige

Your profile says you're qualified in hair, skin, waxing and laser, which makes you a salon professional, but if this is incorrect, then please update your details as soon as possible.

As suggested though, this thread is best suited to the Business forum, so should remain there really.

You could go with the cheaper ones and put shelves up yourself, I did, I got my really large ornate mirrors from pound stretchers for £60 each reduced from £120 and bought glass shelving to go by the side :)

Latest posts

Back