Salon names - help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
Hello Lovlies :)

I really love this site, and i really hope that some people can help suggest some nice names for me.

Im about to set up my own business(starting small) from home and mobile, and i need to get he name Down, so that i can start using it for all my paperwork and to get it out there.

Im going to be using things like the web, advertisement boards at hubbies work and cafes and Facebook as my initial advertising(cheap and cheerful lol) so even though id like an obscure name, i think i need to go with something that is going to describe exactly what i do-Beauty!

Really appreciate your help, a lot of experts around here :)

Yay! Well done for starting your own business :biggrin:

Do you have any ideas or names you have thought about? :confused: Would you want your name to be involved in your beauty business at all?

:Love:

Arghh, i know although i am scared to do so, i think its best to get money this way. I did have a room at my mums house a few years ago when i was in college and that had a name, but so many people all have a variation of it, i don't know if i want to keep that name.

Ive just had a daughter(whos currently trying to eat the computer) and i thought of incorporating her name in to the business name, something like Beauty steps with Georgie Jo....play on the words baby steps, as she's just having her first steps, as is my business and i hope for my business to grow along side?

Or does that all sound a bit too much cheese lol

I dont mind my name being involved either?

Beauty steps
Steps to beauty
Beautiful steps
Gorgeous Jo
Georgie Beauty
Gorgeous Beauty

When you shortlist some names make sure you check on google to see if there's another salon with the same name - if so the website name, facebook page etc could be already taken ...

Latest posts

Back