Salon opening times

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a salon in a very small rural town, and work Tuesday to Friday 9.30-5.00, and Saturday 9.30-1.00.

I've kept these hours for the past 8 years or so, and have never been short of clients.
I used to do a couple of late evenings, but to be honest I can't be fagged anymore.

I also take off from Christmas eve until early January, and on top of that have four weeks holiday a year, so I'm properly work shy!

I literally work as little as I need to pay my bills and do the things I want to.
Life is for living as they say, and you're a long time dead!

Absolutely Martin, work to live, not live to work x

I'm going to work up until the Tuesday 20th, at a push I may end up working the Wednesday but other than that I'm done.

It's family time and it's the school holidays, as long as my loyals and my regulars all get booked in I'd sooner be out making memories than extra money draining myself for Xmas!

:)

Our opening times are:
Sun closed
Mon (salon closed but will go in by prior apt & only if I can't get them in on another day and it needs to be a min of £40 in total treatments)
Tues 9.30 - 4pm
Wednesday 9.30-5pm
Thursday 9.30-8pm
Friday 9.30-6pm
Sat 9-4pm
it is stated on my Pricelists that we may be available outside of these times by prior arrangement ... In a climate of many salons in the area you need to have some flexibility but without it taking over your life.
On the Christmas question we're opening the sat Christmas Eve until 4pm - I'm looking forward to working in the salon Christmas Eve for the Christmas spirit ... (closed sun, mon, tues) and (back open on the Wednesday 28th to sat 31st ...)

Latest posts

Back