Salon Security

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Having spoken to a shop owner 2 doors down I am now a little worried about my new salon. I have a cctv camera and an alarm but looks like there have been quite a lot of break ins on our row of shops and I am going to need some more security.............maybe grills on windows or shutters??? What do other salon owners use? Worried an inside grill may be too ugly after spending a lot of money on making the salon look great. Any advice please?

Sam x

Having spoken to a shop owner 2 doors down I am now a little worried about my new salon. I have a cctv camera and an alarm but looks like there have been quite a lot of break ins on our row of shops and I am going to need some more security.............maybe grills on windows or shutters??? What do other salon owners use? Worried an inside grill may be too ugly after spending a lot of money on making the salon look great. Any advice please?

Sam x

Oh dear,what a worry for you.Those metal shutters really seem to do the trick.I know they are expensive but if burglars are an issue then the expense could be tenfold by the time you were robbed and the insurance premiums went through the roof.Not saying you will be robbed but from what you have said it could be a real possibility.I think you would sleep much better knowing you had good security.HTH

Oh dear, what a worry for you!
I would definatly recommend the option of shutters, they wont look ugly like the grills, will probably be expensive but its a one off payment. You dont have to go for the electric stutters, we have the shutters you pull up & pull down yourself which should be a bit cheaper.
xxx

Hi again, well thanks for all your advice......I bit the bullet and am having an internal grill which concetinas back into the wall so you cant see it during the day but just says to all would be theives....dont bother!!!

X

Latest posts

Back