Salon Services (Sallys)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharondd

Reaction score
I dont know if anyone is interested but they have a VAT free day tomorrow

ooh interesting - thanks Sharon :Love:

Thanks for that I need a few bits :)

**FAB** thanks for that :biggrin: i thought it was the last Thursday of each month

Great thanks, they are suppose to send me an email to let me know but they never do :confused:

I went in today to buy a few bits and the assistant was very nice and told me she could hang on to the items till tomorrow if I wanted to come back as it was no VAT

I thought that was really nice of her

Yeah mine are good like that too, last time I went in there was only 1 bottle of Gelish TOI left as she saved it for me till the next day :biggrin:

Oh fab good to no was gonna pop there fri but if ive got time i'll pop there tomo. Is that on gelish as well??

Oh fab good to no was gonna pop there fri but if ive got time i'll pop there tomo. Is that on gelish as well??

I think it includes everything

yay thats fab, i have £100 to spend in there so can get a few more bits too :)

Thank you for the heads up on this, I needed some more Gelish and a nail file and wouldnt have known about the VAt free day if this thread hadnt been started

:Love:

Oh no, I missed this! :cry:

Does anyone know when the next one is?

Thanks for posting, i went in and bought my Gelish kit!

Andrea85, they are having another before Christmas the lady in the shop told me :)

Thanks for posting, i went in and bought my Gelish kit!

Andrea85, they are having another before Christmas the lady in the shop told me :)

Oh thanks, hopefully I won't miss the next one!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back