Salon software with multiple salons connected?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah-Jean

Reaction score
I currently have Salon Iris in my salon, but I hate it and want to change but have no budget for changing it really (as in, it's not essential so I don't want to waste my money at this point)... However, I'm just about to take on a second salon and am already planning the third and I really want a reliable piece of salon software, that I can be master of IYKWIM? I want to be able to log in easily to any of the salons on the system, check the bookings, see the accounts, amend things, check what staff are doing what and who's logging onto the individual systems...

Any recommendations? I was thinking Salon Genius because I love their finger print thingie to log staff on and off... But not sure if it does everything I want it too and it's so, so, so expensive that it's totally out of any budget I could easily put together.

i salon has a multi site function, so that you can link your salons plus have online booking in real time. Am considering it myself.

Ooo thank you! I'm going to go look now!

Shame I'm so far behind with mine; that's got the ability to handle multiple salons in the design, but isn't going to be ready for quite some time, as I'm so mega busy on lots of other stuff that has taken precedence!

Phorest also have a system called Memento that allows multi-site. I have an office license on my laptop so I can log into all 3 of our salons from home and they can also access each others to make bookings etc.

However, I'm just about to take on a second salon and am already planning the third and I really want a reliable piece of salon software, that I can be master of IYKWIM? I want to be able to log in easily to any of the salons on the system, check the bookings, see the accounts, amend things, check what staff are doing what and who's logging onto the individual systems...

When we were costing the opening of our second branch we stuck with Platinum salon software as it does not have an expensive head office version, you just buy the same version for each site.

Shortcuts is a really good one really easy to use and has 24 hour helpline

Latest posts

Back