Salon Software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirk25

Reaction score
Hi Can anyone help please

We are opening a second outlet for our business which is vibration plates and beauty and we have a points system in use as a loyallty scheme.

At the moment we are using weekly and monthly cards for our vibration plate membership but when we open the second we want our customers to be able to use both outlets

We are trying to find a system where our customers could maybe have swipe cards to use in both? and also a system we can give them loyalty points

Any advice or recommendations please?

Thanks

Platinum Salon Software has an automatic loyalty point system built in, you do not need the additional cost of swipe cards but the system does allow them I am sure, if you prefer.

You could have both sites set up to share the same database, I have this with Platinum with 2 computers in the same building but on different floors so I am almost certain it will work for 2 different sites, then any customer can use either site and all their details are stored on both.

Worth asking them anyway!

There number is 0845 680 0019 if you want to ask them for more information.. hope that helps!

There's a loyalty point system built into Premier Spa / Style / Spa+, which you can configure yourself.

(disclosure - I work for Premier Software!).

Thanks Il look into those

Latest posts

Back