Salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I am a self-employed hairdresser and work by myself I use an appointment book and pencil at the minute but wanting some sort of salon software I can use on my iPhone and iPad instead and something that sends out text reminders but not looking to pay the earth. can anybody recommend anything? I have looked at Salon Iris and that seems to be the best so far but it is £60 per month and seems a bit steep for just a text reminder service for what I am after. Thanks

I've used salon lite before and that was quite user friendly, I think u can get a free version to try it out?

I looked at that but want something that has an app like salon iris, can’t seem to find anything decent

Try Ovatu I use it for booking and sending receipts through email. There’s another app but I’ve forgotten what it is

So I am a self-employed hairdresser and work by myself I use an appointment book and pencil at the minute but wanting some sort of salon software I can use on my iPhone and iPad instead and something that sends out text reminders but not looking to pay the earth. can anybody recommend anything? I have looked at Salon Iris and that seems to be the best so far but it is £60 per month and seems a bit steep for just a text reminder service for what I am after. Thanks

Hi If you are looking for Salon Software with a lower price I would suggest you should try Waffor MioSalo it highly mobile responsive Appointment & Billing Starting with $ 18 or 15.46 euro. u can also send promotional offers to your client link to pricing page.

Latest posts

Back