Salon uniforms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicolahayley

Reaction score
So as the summer is approaching I'm looking more into getting a smart dress for the salon! What do you think of this dress? Also does any other therapists here wear dresses in their salon??

If so what shoes do you wear with it as I'm not a heel girl as sad as that is :( so would flats or sandals work nice?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400488738.822758.jpg

Nicola! Xxx

Hi Nicola, I'm in the same quandary re dress/shoes at the moment so sorry I can't help.
I did buy the potenza dress from Florence roby to try, as I'd seen someone else wearing it, and it looked lovely...she's really slim, and I'm not, so didn't like it on me!
Can I ask where this dress is from, it's really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

No worries thank you for your reply anyway!!! :)
I'm thinking probably some nice black sandals or something... As I work upstars and I have a wooden floor I don't want heals to make a horrible clinky sound all day lol.

This dress is actually from eBay!!! 😬 its reduced from £35 to £15 just now!!! I just saw it and instantly thought it looks very beauty therapist like lol

Nicola! Xxx

Just jumping in here with a quick question. Do salons usually change uniform for the summer? Ours are a but dull so considering changing... also how often should uniforms be replaced does anyone know?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My girls wear dresses all year round and we get loads of compliments. In winter we go between heels with rubber soles and flats depending on treatments.. However in the summer we love the glitzy wedges!! I couldn't go back to trousers after wearing a dress for 5 years x

I just really fancied a change!! And just thought why not! :)
I get bored of the usual tunic and trousers too.. So thought this will make me stand apart from the other salons too! Can't wait to receive it!!

Nicola! Xxx

Just jumping in here with a quick question. Do salons usually change uniform for the summer? Ours are a but dull so considering changing... also how often should uniforms be replaced does anyone know?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was looking for one for summer last year but couldn't see anything smart enough! But this one just instantly caught my eye! I love it!!
At least with the dress too you can just wear thick black tights when the winter kicks in!

Nicola! Xxx

Gladiator sandals or pumps? Love the dress btw! X

Gladiator sandals or pumps? Love the dress btw! X

Yeah I'm thinking that too.. I'll have a wee nosey around the charity shops when I can!! :) I'm going to try buying a couple and then just converting to wearing a dress rather than trousers and tunic!

Thanks everyone!! ❤️

Nicola! Xxx

Latest posts

Back