Salon Xmas decorations ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eloise86

Eloise86
Reaction score
Hi guys, it's my first year in my boutique salon in my garden.. I don't have the space inside for a Xmas tree (and I'm a bit of a grinch) I need some inspiration on Xmas window and lights and decorations and possibly a tree outside? Any pic you have or ideas would be much appreciated. I'll post some pics of my salon to see what I'm working with

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507700485.363386.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507700517.865121.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507700609.761218.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1507700694.120537.jpg

If you aren't really into it why not just get some lights for the door the one that look like fairy lights? It's simple but pretty and effective! Or a wreath for your door! Your salon is gorgeous btw xx

I follow a tech on FB (IzzyB Nails) that works from a cabin in her garden & she has the most amazing window paintings at Christmas.

I think she pays a chap to come in & he does it with either paint or fake snow- I cant work out which. I shall try & get a link to her pics but might be worth asking local sign writers/local artists if they can do anything simular?

We had a competition in our (small) town & a local artist drew us some fab pics to hang as a backdrop xx

Your salon is gorgeous!! I love fairy lights personally, they make everything look Christmassy without making smaller spaces look over the top x

Latest posts

Back