Samsung Galaxy tab?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brittone05

Reaction score
Anyone got one? Are they any good? I am hoping so as I accidentally just bought hubby one off the tinterweb for Christmas ( am secretly hoping he hates it so I can have it haha ) xxx

Not yet, but I want one. Just need to find a 32 gb instore rather than on the net. Currys have been rubbish, but are the only place along with PC world, you can get them. Unless this has changed?

I researched it and Apple went to great lengths to get it banned from sale. That speaks volumes to me. There was also a really good comparison review I found with the Ipad.

He'll love it!!

My mom has got one and she uses it as her phone as well (just put your sim in). She absolutely loves it as it's big enough for internet browsing but small enough for her handbag. I'm still superglued to my iPad I'm afraid!x

My mom had hers from the carphone warehouse. Might of changed now though x

Thanks Geeks :D

Being honest, I am tepted to also get myself one haha I use my laotop predominantly because of the flash player ability - can i run flash player apps on the Galaxy? xx

Latest posts

Back