Sandals resorts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
I have booked to go to the sandals resort 'the grande riviera' in November. Can't wait!
Have any geeks been to any of the sandals resorts before? Are they worth the pennies as they are quite pricey ?

Yep, been to a few. Love love love them!!
No families, no kids, and no groups. It's my idea of heaven.

Always been really happy with the standards, the food, drink, and facilities. My favourite is the royal Bahamian. Worth every penny.

Are they still homophobic? They used to advertise no same sex couples allowed... Barclays Bank dropped their sponsorship because of it...
It may have changed! I always thought it a shame because their resorts look right up my street!!

Are they still homophobic? They used to advertise no same sex couples allowed... Barclays Bank dropped their sponsorship because of it...
It may have changed! I always thought it a shame because their resorts look right up my street!!

It's still male/female couples only. I think it's to stop groups of girls/lads, with the unintended consequence of excluding same sex couples.
You could always team up with another couple of the opposite gender!!!

I did go to an adult only hotel in Crete which didnt specify, and it was also lovely.

The main selling point of sandals is that there's nobody but couples, which is also discriminatory to families, kids, singles etc.
People tried to actually get in with children (for a wedding) and were asked to leave. We all paid a lot of money for the privacy from kids, so I figured it was fair enough. So if your planning a wedding with children as guests, be warned!

Yes loved them, well worth the money
I actually got married in one too

Got 3 girls now so will need to wait about 15yrs to return 😤

You will have a fab time and rebook as soon as you return

Enjoy I'm jealous

Latest posts

Back