sanitiser any one????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babushka

Reaction score
hi all
in regard to the "hygiene" thing today, or according to the gossip the lack of it, in some places!!!

can any one suggest a good SPRAY sanitiser, thats an all rounder, on tools, files and hands, feet, nails etc, that kills germs DEAD.

we have been using Beyond Believe..........excellent stuff, smells great, and great for many uses inc burns. but they have stopped making it:cry: :cry: :cry:

i even tried to get it in its home town of America when i was there in june, i was in 3 different places, Hollywood, Chicago and Arizona (not bragging), and not one supplier had any on the shelf, DISCONTINUED:mad:
USUAL THING THAT HAPPENS!!!

now we dont know what to use before we are completely dry????

any ideas:idea:

I love my Clorispray for sanitising files and as a hard surface disinfectant, but some geeks are swearing by Mundo - so it may be worth checking out their range for one too.

I would suggest taking a look at the Mundo range. www.mundoproducts.co.uk

I love their large wipes - not a lover of sprays and also the hand sanitising gel is lovely.

I use the tool disinfecting liquid (replacement for my Barbicide).

I would suggest taking a look at the Mundo range. www.mundoproducts.co.uk

I love their large wipes - not a lover of sprays and also the hand sanitising gel is lovely.

I use the tool disinfecting liquid (replacement for my Barbicide).
:)
could i put this disinfecting liquid in my sprays and we could use it like that?
on hands? or just tools?:rolleyes:

You can get sprays specifically for spraying on tools etc.

Orly Clean Nails! Does the job and smells fab! You can order via Grafton International: 01827 280280

You shouldn't use products that are designed to be used on tools on the human body. Sanitation products for use on the skin only sanitise, products to be used for tools disinfect.

The Mundo range will cover all your salon needs

You shouldn't use products that are designed to be used on tools on the human body. Sanitation products for use on the skin only sanitise, products to be used for tools disinfect.

The Mundo range will cover all your salon needs

By 'dictionary' definition, sanitize and disinfect mean the same, BUT Sassy is right in her advice. NEVER use products designed for inanimate objects on the skin.

ALWAYS use products designed specifically for the hands/skin. You'll find that good quality hand (& feet) sanitizers and hand washes contain skin conditioners that will ensure your skin remains in good condition. Look out for this on the packaging.

If you use a surface disinfectant on your hands or product without skin conditioners, you are likely to experience problems with dry skin.

mundo do whats called, student packs
all different sizes and have everything you need for all sanitation in all areas
i strongly recommend them

andromena

Look no further than the Mundo range of great products.

I used to use Barbicide but found that it rusted my tools even the expensive ones. Now I use the full Mundo range and have never looked back.

The Mundo Rapid Instrument & tool disinfectant is fantastic no measuring out and mixing with water - its ready to use and your intruments are ready to use in 5 minutes.

The Mundo Hard Surface distinfectant spray is excellent - comes in a large pump spray with a lovely lemon fragrance. My clients love it, and I am so pleased with its effectiveness that I even use it in my own home.

Mundo has to be the best product on the market for sanitization, especially in our line of work, and even more so given the recent bad press about hygiene in salons.

Its Mundo all the way for me and my clients!

Hope this helps.

Eva

mundo do whats called, student packs
all different sizes and have everything you need for all sanitation in all areas
i strongly recommend them

These aren't just for students. They are exactly the same medical grade Mundo products, in same sizes, packaging etc, but packaged together to offer everybody the chance to save some money.

Latest posts

Back