Saving money tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any money saving tips that they implement in your businesses ? Ie stock, elec, gas etc etc. Any advice will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Im sure everyone already does this , but I half my couch roll sheets each time. & also the same with my cotton pads. I know it 's not much money saved but every little helps!

Yup do these too. They are a good tip ! Thanks

Don't spend money on stock that will be sat on the shelf. I don't buy too many polish and/or shellac colours relating to this.

Research what brands are best value for money.

Keep your business spending proportionate to the size of your business. For example, would a small part time business be able to cover the expense of a radio advert kind of thing.

I love this thread and have just come accross it. One way I save money is cutting up cheap tin foil and cutting my lint free wipes into 4 to soak off gels x

Try not to buy anything you don't really need. I know that sounds obvious, but I always try and ask myself if I reeeealllly need it before I purchase.

Latest posts

Back