Schwarzkopf Senea

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mm29

Reaction score
Any reviews?
I'm desperately trying to locate this colour range proving very difficult,
Rep wanting nearly double what I normally pay per tube,

Any help appreciated x

No one used this range??

The product sounds really good! You might have increase your prices for the colour if the price is going up.

Yes it sounds great its trying to locate the bloody thing! 😤

I don't understand why it's not available through any wholesalers, none if the wholesalers knew about it,

Schwarzkopf can't tell me who stocks it and I don't deal with a rep normally as its cheaper through wholesalers which again Schwarzkopf couldn't under stand!

Been a long day stressing about this product!

How annoying :grr:
I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see it anywhere.

How annoying :grr:
I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see it anywhere.

Cheers that would be appreciated
Iv called everyone I can think of
Maybe the rep is the only option just sickens me when they should be doing deals to gain your custom not charging £3 per tube extra

Our salon use Schwarzkopf colours and we can't buy anything except royal in Sally's which is highly annoying
Have to order directly

Our salon use Schwarzkopf colours and we can't buy anything except royal in Sally's which is highly annoying
Have to order directly

So have you used the senea range?

Hi I haven't used it, but I do have an account with Schwarzkopf, although I haven't really looked in this range or prices, no-one has needed something like this, do you have a sensitive client or is it just something you would like to offer, you would defiantly have to charge more :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just looked at my price list and it is the same price as the absolutes which is 40pence more than royal :-D

Attachments

• 1376814953853.jpg
    1376814953853.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 221
I have just looked at my price list and it is the same price as the absolutes which is 40pence more than royal :-D

Pm'd you x

Pm you back :-D

I tried the s5-0 on a super sensitive client who general is red and complains of Quite back stinging Etc with standard royal .she was about 60% grey so used with 6% perfect coverage true to swatch and no irritation .the only negative for me was it didn't seem to go as far had to use more product then normal .

I tried the s5-0 on a super sensitive client who general is red and complains of Quite back stinging Etc with standard royal .she was about 60% grey so used with 6% perfect coverage true to swatch and no irritation .the only negative for me was it didn't seem to go as far had to use more product then normal .

Fab thank you, do you buy from rep?

Schwarzy salon came in our last order

Latest posts

Back