Schwarzkopf silvers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizzyS_

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489101884.236871.jpg

Hi geeks! My client has sent me the picture above through this evening as she likes the shade it is. I normally pre-lighten and then apply wella illumina 9-60 with 7-81 as a toner. However I'm thinking of using the the new silver range in Schwarzkopf. Has anyone got any experience with them? I was thinking dove grey and lilac grey? Or maybe just use an 8-11 as a toner?! Any input would be greatly appreciated [emoji5]️

Hey, You would need to lighten the hair to a almost yellow/white, then I don't use wella or schwarzkopf, but you could use a crazy colour in platinum or lilac....

Hey, You would need to lighten the hair to a almost yellow/white, then I don't use wella or schwarzkopf, but you could use a crazy colour in platinum or lilac....

Yeh I do pre lighten Hun, and have tried the crazy colours but in my opinion I don't care much for them! Thanks though [emoji4]

Can anyone else input?

This is Schwarzkopf dove grey into silver
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1489162788.367545.jpg

I really rate them! I processed for the full twenty minutes

This is Schwarzkopf dove grey into silver View attachment 203952

Ah fab I've actually been and brought these this afternoon quite excited to use them tomoz now I've seen this pic! Did u put this on dry hair or as a toner?

Yeah dry hair with 10vol for 20 mins :)

This is Schwarzkopf dove grey into silver

That's gorgeous and beautifully blended.

That's gorgeous and beautifully blended.

Thank you very much :) it faded out nice too, I was worried it would fade khaki but it just went a nice ash blonde :)

View attachment 203942

Hi geeks! My client has sent me the picture above through this evening as she likes the shade it is. I normally pre-lighten and then apply wella illumina 9-60 with 7-81 as a toner. However I'm thinking of using the the new silver range in Schwarzkopf. Has anyone got any experience with them? I was thinking dove grey and lilac grey? Or maybe just use an 8-11 as a toner?! Any input would be greatly appreciated [emoji5]️
I used the Silver in the Schwarzkopf range. I did full head bleach highlights so the hair was yellow/white. Then put the silver on dry hair for 25 mins. It looked like it was going lilac for the first 10 mins . It was a lovely clean grey when rinsed off and dried. The picture your client sent you looks like a darker grey. Xx

Latest posts

Back