Scissor sharpening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_envy

Reaction score
Need recommendations on where to get my scissors sharpened please?

Need to know this too ! So if anyone has the answers let me know !

If ypu ask at sallys they have a service where you send off your scissors and then there sharpened and posted back to you.its £25 the last time I did it xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I run a Sharpening Training School and Sharpening Business based in the Bath / Bristol area.
I have trained many people across the UK and Europe and I am the only industry approved trainer in the UK and Europe. If you would like to find a local sharpener, drop me an email and I will send someone across that has had the correct training and that lives not too far away.
When a sharpener drops by make sure they will be taking your scissors apart, many don't and this is vital to the process. Ask them plenty of questions about their sharpening process and the equipment they will be using. Ask for a demo on an old pair of scissors, and always make sure you are 100% happy before going any further. If they are genuine they will love to show you how much they know and demo how good they are, I know because I do!
You can see me in action on Kanpeki Scissors website where I am repairing a true convex scissor that has a nick in the blade.
My website is called sharpknives.co.uk
Feel free to call me for any advice or questions and I will always do what I can to help.
Regards
Robin

Latest posts

Back