Scissors for cutting Minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered, what scissors does everyone have? I have normal nail scissors at the moment but am finding the blades quite thick and could do with something a bit thinner.

What do you recommend? Can't really tell from looking in the catologue how wide the minx scissors are??

x

Hi hun
I was advised to buy the strok long nose pinted scissors on Ellisons training which i did, and there ok. But i find the curved scissors you get in a manicure set much neater and easier to use HTH

I've tried both and find the normal curved manicure scissors the best :) xxx

I've tried both and find the normal curved manicure scissors the best :) xxx

Hi

Thanks, I have some curved already. I need something narrow for cutting down the sides x

Hi!
I have used both straight and curved ones (found curved easier) but I have just discovered its sooooo much easier to use nail clippers! If I leave the length on the nail and trim the nail and the Minx together, it's a much neater finish and quicker too!
HTH!

Hi!
I have used both straight and curved ones (found curved easier) but I have just discovered its sooooo much easier to use nail clippers! If I leave the length on the nail and trim the nail and the Minx together, it's a much neater finish and quicker too!
HTH!

I too use a clippers to trim the excess from the free edge and find it the quikest and neatest way but the nail clippers are no good for trimming the sides or cuticle area. The OP wanted tools to be able to trim the wraps to shape.

I went on a minx training course and bought a pair of trimming scissors almost identical to these

Amtech R0278 Micro Scissors - Curved​

Latest posts

Back