Scottish Beauty 2013 Edinburgh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautygirl1977

Reaction score
Does anyone know if CND are going to be there? Thanks

Good question !
Even if CND don't do Scottish Beauty I am sure Fiona and the team at The Centre (Scottish distibutors for CND) will have their Annual Open Day on the Sunday.... here's hoping anyway!

Edit to add: Well...I checked out the Scottish Beauty Site and on the Floorplan there is a stand with Sweet Squared's name on it!

I'm a bit disappointed to see Harmony/Gelish are not there or Young Nails, but who knows maybe that could change between now and April. It is good it is over 2 days this year.

Last edited:
It was too busy last year for me, full of non-pros that meant I couldn't get near everything I wanted to see. I'm hoping its not as busy this year with it being over 2 days. Im going on the Sunday as I have training booked on the Monday.

It will be nice to see Sweet Squared there!! I'm also looking for a make up range this year. Fingers crossed I can get near the stands to see! xx

I looked at the exhibitor list and a lot of the big names seem to be missing. Dermalogica being one of them which I found strange.

It was really busy last year and some people were very ignorant :(. I'll be 5 months pregnant so I'm not looking forward to the crowds. I may just pop into Fingertips and make the most of their offers.

Remember all is yet to be confirmed ;)

Where can I see the exhibitor's list?

Oh thanks guys! Oh be ace if S2 are there! This is my first show so really excited! :)

Oh I am hoping it's not too busy this year, I am planning to go on the Monday and I just can't deal with crowds and especially ignorant people. I remember going to an arts & crafts show years ago with my Mum and her friend and I had to walk out! People were shoving and barging in without an 'excuse me' or a 'please' or 'thank you' and I was getting very close to losing it. Please tell me it isn't going to be like that.

I've just sent a request for tickets how long does it normally take to hear back? Xxx

I googled 'scottish beauty show 2013 exhibitor list' and it came up.

I always find that my tickets take ages to come. Normally the week before the show but they do always arrive in time (or they have for the last 4 years)

Ok so if you register for tickets you will get them? Just wondering because I've left it so close to the date as its my sons birthday on the 23rd so trying to go on the Sunday and needed to plan! Xxx

Well as far as I know. I registered online. Exciting! X

Tickets arrived this morning! Can't wait!

Got mine a few days ago. I'm super excited! X

Well, what did you think ladies? I ended up getting up super early to go on the Sunday, but ended up leaving because I got far too claustrophobic around lunchtime, you couldn't get up and down the side aisles for people standing looking at stuff and people just seemed to have left their manners at the door on the way in! I was stood looking at the Konad plates, quite happy when someone just barged right in front of me to look at them (how she could see all the designs that close up is a mystery to me!) anyway, as I live just 10 minutes from Ingliston I decided to go back on the Monday, which was the best idea, it was so much quieter and was a pleasure to walk round! A lot of exhibitors packed up early and left, but still got all the stuff I wanted, got some brilliant new ideas and am going to get myself booked on some courses as well!

Latest posts

Back