Scottish Beauty show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsm

Reaction score
Had a look through the threads and couldnt see much about this. Is anyone going on sunday? am i the only one who is a wee bit excited!?

I can't make it and Im devastated! Was so looking forward to meeting the Nouvatanners! And the lady who started HD Brows is going to be at Fingertips Centre on the same day. Totally gutted! Hope everyone else has a great time though. Not jealous at all. Not a bit. :-(

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Has any one had there tickets yet for this?:lol:

No not yet hoping they will appear at somepoint this week ;( cant wait to go super excited as always ;) xx

I'm going, haven't received any tickets as yet though.....

I thought this was in April??

Is the 2013 floor plan anywhere yet? That link was last years...

Is the 2013 floor plan anywhere yet? That link was last years...

Tickets will be sent out 2 weeks before the event. I've seen the floor plan. I just googled Scottish beauty show 2013. Once on the site I went to floor plan and also had a look at the list of who's going to be there. Very excited to see s2 are going x

Sorry didn't realise its an old thread lol. This will be my first visit to the beauty show and must say I'm very excited. Do I need to take anything or just make sure I have plenty money lol x

Latest posts

Back