Scottish Geeks?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

del<3

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone out there was near me!! :D

Well I sm from Ayrshire Hun but down south at the mo :) xx

Nice one! Are u working or studying down there? x

Am in Stirling :)

I'm in the west coast of scotland. In a wee town called dunoon x

Aw big grins all round! I'm in Livingston now bit originally from Edinburgh - trained at rainbow room in glasgow but now just doing homers :D

Nice to meet you all! x

del ... if you didn't already know, we have a Scottish Geeks social group on the site.

To join, click Groups, click Scottish Geeks, then follow the steps to join the group.

Hubby is in the army so im mobile for now hoping to soon settle in Yorkshire tho :) xx

:) I'm quite new so never realised but will get joining!

So are u in beauty then lime? Yeh RR is a great salon, learned so much there! Turns out loads of great talent! Haha!

Fingers crossed for you steffi - must be difficult moving around especially from a client perspective! Xx

I'm in Inverness :)) x

Wow way up there! It's brilliant that this forum is so wide spread different opinions etc from all parts of the country! X

I'm up in Elgin which is between Aberdeen and Inverness!!xx

peterhead, north of aberdeen in the shires :) x

Yeh very annoying this is my first go at being mobile I left Yorkshire a few month ago so left the salon there was gutted I loved it! Good laugh wi the lassies :). My husbands wee cousin trained at the rainbow room a few years ago xx

I'm in a wee village in Stirlingshire :D

helllooooo im in Edinburgh:lol:

I actually live in Tullibody but work in Stirling!! Airendaie where do you stay?! Have you and I spoke before? Memory is rubbish xx

wee town Helensburgh 40 minutes from Glasgow! :)

Last edited:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back