Scottish geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great! It does make a big difference to your day enjoying what you are doing lol

Definitely glad to hear you're enjoying it! Look forward to hearing how you get on on your course :D xxx

ashton from Glasgow 😊! Feel free to add me ladies x

Hi all
Kerry from Inverness, highlands

Kerry 💕

Hi Everyone!
I'm Sian from Glasgow! Feel free to add me :) xx

Nikki from Perth xx hiya! X

Lots of scottish geeks here ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sarah from Paisley, just new on here!

Kellie from Fife :)

TODAY'S THE DAY SCOTLAND!
(Excited much, eh Fee? LOL)
:green: :p: :green: :p: :green:

Last edited:
TODAY'S THE DAY SCOTLAND!
(Excited much, eh Fee? LOL)
:green: :p: :green: :p: :green:

Disappointed in the beauty show.....won't be back but oh my.....my bank balance took a hit at the centre open day! Got some bargains, some cake, some fizz and a tan! Great day x

Im gutted i couldnt make it

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Defo disappointing again. 3 stalls to mega white or whatever their name was for teeth whitening! Tarot cards? I am going to start saving or London beauty show. As always the guys and gals at The Centre put on a great show and I spent too much there as usual.

Defo disappointing again. 3 stalls to mega white or whatever their name was for teeth whitening! Tarot cards? I am going to start saving or London beauty show. As always the guys and gals at The Centre put on a great show and I spent too much there as usual.

I hear you shezybabes! Loooooong queues at the centre but they excelled themselves coming round with water and sweeties😄 good job guys....looking forward to next years already x

Fit like, i'm Linzi from Dundee =) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek mobile app

Spent a small fortune @ the centre :) but was really disapointed with the show ! Was at pro beauty london on feb now that was a show !

I save for thr show in manchester in October. Its normally quite good. Not a patch on London though. The centre was fab. Loved watching the demos!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree was very disappointed was a waste of a day tbh I was really looking forward to it. Was more gutted I never knew about the open day until on here last night. Will know for next time 😊

Hi Geeks - Leianne from Dundee :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back