Scottish geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nicola from Stirling 😃😀

Hi to all the fellow Scottish geeks!

I'm Steph from Renfrewshire :) - I'm quite new on here, great to see so many others!

Does anyone know of a good waxing course in edinburgh/ west Lothian area?xx

Does anyone know of a good waxing course in edinburgh/ west Lothian area?xx

Hey! I know that capital hair and beauty in Edinburgh and sallys do a waxing course. I trained at West Lothian college for my waxing. We have an ellisons lady coming in to train us on advanced waxing in a few weeks so they may do training but not sure where they are based. You should have a wee look at them two. X

I found these in a shop and thought wow I need to find someone Scottish to show them to... I come on here this eve and notice a whole Scottish group :)
I'm yet to taste them as I don't like the real thing lol

Attachments

• 1397081985494.jpg
    1397081985494.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 52
Hey! I know that capital hair and beauty in Edinburgh and sallys do a waxing course. I trained at West Lothian college for my waxing. We have an ellisons lady coming in to train us on advanced waxing in a few weeks so they may do training but not sure where they are based. You should have a wee look at them two. X

Thank you Hun I'll have a look :) xxx

Sarah Jane from markinch, fife x

Alexandra from outside Inverness:)

I found these in a shop and thought wow I need to find someone Scottish to show them to... I come on here this eve and notice a whole Scottish group :)
I'm yet to taste them as I don't like the real thing lol

Did you enjoy? My kids love them. Not a fan myself lol

Did you enjoy? My kids love them. Not a fan myself lol

I did indeed, I don't like haggis but was quite happy to try the crisps knowing they were vegetarian and vegan friendly so deff no weird meaty bits in them, I'm usually a plain crisp gal ;)

They were a more spicy peppery flavour than anything else

Hi Scottish geeks! Not sure if this thread is still running but I'm looking for a full time hairdresser and beauty therapist to join my team!

I have a really busy salon in Irvine and looking for hard working professionals that take pride in their work and are dedicated to hair and beauty world! We offer all the latest up to date and modern treatments and constantly looking to better our services, the right candidate would need to have the same outlook.

It's a self employed vacancy for both. The hairdresser would be renting at an affordable price and the beauty would be on a % basis but willing to come to agreements for the right person with both!

Hopefully the right people are on here if not sorry for the big comment! If you are interested drop me a mail :)

Sara xxx

Latest posts

Back